FITNESS AT TOPPING ROSE HOUSE
LINGER. RELAX. UNWIND. REFRESH. AWAKEN. ESCAPE.
Topping Rose House offers hotel guests and members an array of premium fitness programming; experience the best of fitness and wellness in one beautiful location. Access to the hotel pool and gym are included amenities for hotel guests and fitness members.
We are excited to offer classes this year exclusively with the ness! the ness is a dance-based, movement-focused fitness method that offers workouts both on and off the trampoline.
Featuring the following class options:
- Duo: Incorporating the two pillars of the ness method, duo consists of 25 consecutive minutes of bounce, followed by 25 consecutive minutes of sculpt. Sneakers required.
- Bounce Essentials: Our signature trampoline cardio class designed for those new to bounce or wanting a refresher on the basics. Our beat based combinations are simplified in this class but your adrenaline stays high. Sneakers required.
- Bounce Stability: A combination of trampoline and sculpt sequences integrating balance techniques and cardio bursts that will leave you feeling centered, grounded, and sweaty. Sneakers required.
- Mat Sculpt: Mat sculpt takes place on the floor for those seeking the lowest impact, while incorporating our signature choreography and beat-based sculpt style designed to leave you strong, balanced and focused. Sneakers optional.
- Classic Sculpt: Beat-based mini combinations that focus on firing up each body section. Our high reps, light weights, and choreography are designed to leave you strong, balanced and focused, sculpt is the perfect complement to bounce. Sneakers suggested.
- Ness Stretch: A long-format stretch session using the signature choreography component of our method. Though class is structured with slower beats, a steady flow of movement allows for an active, warming stretch that will leave you feeling lengthened and loose. Sneakers optional